Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear S

Dear S,

You cunt.  You cum-guzzling cunt.  You whore.  You think you have the right to criticize me after all the shit you've pulled?  Pulled and never learned from, I might add.  Just because you don't have enough brains to fill an egg cup (do you even know what an egg cup is?) doesn't mean your "friend", my boyfriend, is going to make those same mistakes.  And I put the word "friend" in quotes because you don't view him as a friend, do you?  You view him more as a free counselor.  You view him as someone you can use and leave, someone who will be there for you no matter what.

Ha.  You are that dumb, aren't you?  You really think that if you keep mistreating him, he'll stick around, don't you?  Don't hold your breath, bitch.  You keep using him like that and I'll step in, and trust me, you dumb slut, you don't want that.  You may think you're hot and all that, but I can actually take care of myself, and my loved ones, and if that means disposing of a useless waste of space like yourself, I would be more than happy to do so.

You called me a whole bunch of nasty names when you didn't even know my first name.  You said I was just using him, that I was going to leave him once I got married, that he meant nothing to me and that all he was was free sex.  Newsflash: Just because the only thing you're good for is putting out doesn't mean that's true of everyone.

You're stupid.  You have no future in this world.  You can't accomplish anything and frankly, you don't want to.  I know people like you.  (I mean, human beings.  You don't qualify as a person).  You want someone to take care of you, someone you can fuck around on, someone you can mistreat, someone who will pay all of your bills so you can laze around the house and get fat.  You want to be married, you don't care to whom, you want that ideal marriage where everyone is happy, but you don't want to have to work for it.  You idiot, you don't even realize that that's now how it works, do you?  You're too self-absorbed, too narcissistic (oops, there I go with big words again) to realize that any relationship takes work.

You blame God, you blame the world for you being single and unmarried.  You don't stop to think that maybe it's your own goddamned fault!  You put out on the first date, like a good little whore, and then wonder why they don't call back.  You sleep around with guys and wonder why they don't take you seriously.  You use people and wonder why they drop you like a hot potato.  It's your own fault, you dumb cunt!

Look, you can be a slut, or you can be marriage material.  You can't be both in a traditional, monogamous relationship.  I don't know whether you're prone to cheating (I wouldn't doubt it, girls like you typically are), but the key word there, yes it's a long one, sound it out, is m-o-n-o-g-a-m-o-u-s.  No cheating.  No other people.  The only other way it could work is *gasp!* polyamory.  Yeah, that thing you called me all sorts of nasty names over.  That thing you nearly lost your confidante, your counselor over.  Bimbo.

One of the great things about polyamory is that you can trust other people.  Of course, that means you have to look at the world outside of your very narrow sphere of -- you.  Can you do that?  Can you stop thinking about yourself for one goddamn second?  Can you see the world beyond your fingertips?  Ha.  That's funny.  Girls like you care about one thing.  Yourselves.  It's up to us "ugly" people to care about others.  Funny thing about that, though.  If everyone like you disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow, no one would mourn.  No one would notice.  That thought gives me peace.

So go ahead.  Whore your life away.  Judge me.  Judge our relationship.  My relationship with your "friend" will last longer than any of your fuck buddies' and we'll come out of this game with far fewer STDs.  You dumb cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment