Saturday, December 17, 2011

You know something?

Fuck this shit.  I can't please everyone.  G, I tried to be a decent friend to you, even though your criticisms of my work were incredibly hurtful.  I tried to help you out when you needed it and so on.  I even dealt with your son. . . and I HATE kids.  So you saying, "Boohoo, you didn't like my writing" doesn't really work with me.  So fucking what?  You know something else?  I don't think you have much talent as a writer.  Your stories are trite and bland, your grammar isn't the greatest, and you have a tough time writing characters I can give a shit about. 

I was really hurt that you didn't want to be my friend anymore, but you know something?  Fuck it.  You want to play the "oh pity me" game and I'm not going to play.  Sorry.  Have fun pitying yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment