Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some things about polyamory

So I'm learning new things about polyamory all the time.  Some of them are good, some of them are bad, and some of them are middlin.  This new revelation happens to be a good one.

I get more orgasms per day than any woman has any right to.

I'm seriously dating two wonderful guys, both of whom I plan on marrying (ask me about that sometime) and both of whom give me so many orgasms its easy to lose count.  I mean, ok, I'm a multiorgasmer, which means I come easy and I come often.  But still, being able to have sex with two different guys means a whole variety of, well, sex.  Sometimes its sweet, sometimes its kinky, but its always, always good. 

I don't have a lot of time to go into this, and maybe for decorum's sake, I shouldn't go into it anyway.  I'm just gonna leave it at - two wonderful guys, two wonderful sex lives = very very happy WW. :-D

More on polyamory next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment